Yonsei Institute of Convergence Technology
The Yonsei Institute of Convergence Technology(YICT) and the School of Integrated Technology(SIT) at Yonsei University, chosen by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning to implement the ICT Consilience Creative Program nurture “Renaissance Engineers” with comprehensive knowledge and expertise.
Jihye Choi won an Award
from the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning at Creative ICT Convergence Korea 2015 on May 27, 2015.
Advanced Characterization Center (ACC)
YICT established ACC to furnish top-level research facilities and equipments for studies of nano-tech, biomedical, energy and information technology. The center owns surface analysis devices, chemical analyzers, spectral analytical instruments and sampling machines.
The first C(Convergence) Make-A-Thon
For an education of Consilience Creative Leaders, C Make-A-Thon was held at YICT, co-sponsored by the Creative Economy Innovation Center, Incheon University and Inha University.
International & External Collaboration
YICT is actively making exchanges with world leading educational institution, such as UC Berkeley, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Nanyang Technological University and Fraunhofer IKTS.
- [News]The Talent Award of Korea 2016 16.12.15
- [Event]Signing ceremony of MOU between YICT and BMW Group Korea 16.09.21
- [News]Na-Rae, Kim selected as one of 10 women in networking/... 16.09.21
- [Event](5/17~20) Creative ICT Convergence Korea 2016 16.09.21
- [Event]Global Research Lab(GRL-FYK) Opening Ceremony & Worksh... 16.05.27